Dear Job Seekers,
AU Small Finance Bank is Hiring for:
Job Title: Bank Officer (CASA Sales)
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs) Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Field Sales - Retail liability products Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry
- Achieving overall numbers and value targets as per scorecard.
- Ensuring timely opening of accounts and giving smooth on boarding experience to NTB customers Understanding of KYC, AML guidelines and complying with Bank policies and guidelines for the role and responsibilities.
- Taking the responsibility of bank's information - No third-party info disclosure, verbal, written, soft copy, mail any way.
- 1-2 years of experience in Field Sales (Liability / insurance sales preferred).
- Selling skills, Good communication skills, fluently speaks and understands local language.
- Customer service attitude, Negotiation & Relationship building Skills.
- Ability to convince the customers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards