Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Consultant Specialist/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
- HSBC is undergoing significant transformation which complicates the IT landscape to manage as the service models and architectures shift
- As well, HSBC has its own toolkit framework which is used for the workflow development.
- Working with the core team and adding any enhancements to the product backlog is very much a key for ensuring the toolkit is kept refreshed.
- The adoption of externally hosted, cloud-based, SaaS and PaaS solutions is a major change for the Group changing the dependency and service profile substantially.
- This change will require effective management and risk mitigation.
- The incumbent will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
- The incumbent will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Also, by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with entity management and/or the appropriate department
- The incumbent will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications: Translation of business processes and requirements into technical requirements, validation and suggestions for optimizing the business process.
- Serve as the application subject matter expert and lead throughout the implementation cycle for workflow solution.
- Good understanding of the market solutions on customer communication technologies and the best practice on usage of those. Lead the design and development of workflow
- Projects Driving requirements gathering and elicitation for Design, Approval, Implementation and Closure of project Skill
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards