Dear Job Seekers,
AU SMALL FINANCE BANK is Hiring for:
Job Title: Small & Mid-Corporate Mortgage Legal
- 08 - 12 years’ Experience in Banking/NBFC/Financial Services are preferable.
- To handle cases of Whole-Sale Banking i.e., Business Banking, Agri SME, Real Estate Funding & NBFC Funding segments.
- To handle Mortgage Perfection, Immovable Property Title Inspection, Legal advice on Mortgage related cases of properties.
- To draft the Notices, Handover Letters, Mortgage Deeds, Loan Agreements, Hypothecation Agreements, Facility Agreements, MOU, NDAs, Escrow Agreements, Letter of Guarantees, Mortgage NOC, Undertaking & Indemnity Bonds, etc.
- Maintaining data of Original Legal Dockets & all OTC-PDD Originals in respect of Mortgage Cases. Visiting fortnightly to various location.
- To provide Legal Advice, Mitigation over the risk factors pertaining to the Mortgage of offered immovable properties.
- To scrutinize and vetting the title certificates and valuation reports, revise the same if necessary and provide recommendations required to be made in the reports sent by various branches.
- To co-ordinate with the teams including local team, relationship managers, advocates and valuers to conclude the cases effectively and smoothly.
- Desired Candidate Profile Qualification - LL. B/LL.M.
- Good legal knowledge with ability to understand and implement the legal tools for the benefit of organization.
- Good at coordinating with other functions in the organization and outside the organization such as court/police/govt authorities.
Experience: 8-12 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards