Dear Job Seekers,
Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd is Hiring for:
Job Title: Manager Technology Risk & Compliance
- As part of the technology team Proactively manage the technology risks and audit and compliance related actions within IT.
- Accountable for all audit remediation and closure with the respective teams
- As part of the Technology Risk & Security team, responsible for proactive risk management within the Information Technology function of the bank.
- Ownership of the IT risk register and following through on remediation actions with the respective functions within IT.
- Manage the various audits of the Information Technology function that take place and ensure responses, closure and follow through of all actions.
- Ensure all regulatory compliance from an Information Technology perspective and tracking and reporting as appropriate to the regulators. Shall report to the Head Technology Risk & Security.
- Educational Qualification: Engineering / Technical Qualifications; CISA Certified Relevant
- Experience: 10 to 12 years in Information Technology Security and Risk Management., preferably in the banking domain.
- Experience in IT audit would be preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage with external parties such as auditors etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience: 10-12 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards