Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Consultant Specialist/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
- BOS provides services for the Operations across the Global Service Centers with workflow applications.
- These applications are developed using IBM BPM. We are looking for a candidate with rich technical hands-on experience in IBM BPM Tool.
- The candidate will be responsible for: Understanding and shaping the technology landscape for IBM BPM and workflow domain
- Understand the business needs and provide solutions that comply with the standards
- Connect with key stakeholders to provide timely updates and raise blockers, risks accordingly
- Adhere to the application development processes and standards Identify learning needs of the team and help with the same Grooming and mentoring team for technical deliveries
- Ability to drive the team through technical challenges
- Ability to drive multiple projects at a time for technical deliveries Lead internal global initiatives for IBM BPM implementation
- Major Challenges: To work with the different regional teams to come up with solutions and work with the developers to validate the workflow.
- Manages internal as well as external stakeholders and vendors
- HSBC is undergoing significant transformation which complicates the IT landscape to manage as the service models and architectures shift
- As well, HSBC has its own toolkit framework which is used for the workflow development.
- Working with the core team and adding any enhancements to the product backlog is very much a key for ensuring the toolkit is kept refreshed.
- The adoption of externally hosted, cloud-based, SaaS and PaaS solutions are a major change for the Group changing the dependency and service profile substantially.
- This change will require effective management and risk mitigation.
- The incumbent will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
- The incumbent will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Also, by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with entity management and/or the appropriate department Observation of Internal Controls
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards