Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The position As a Business Analyst, you will have to Ensure all tasks are delivered at a high quality as per stakeholder expectation with service minded, ensuring proactive communication around the process by raising red flags if necessary, to avoid unsound development in planned activities and liaise with senior business analyst to identify mitigating actions and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Simultaneously, you will responsible for various activities like driving continuous improvement of financial controlling or planning processes across department, ensure all the business and process updates are shared within team, proactively pursue to increase own business understanding of Novo Nordisk and the pharmaceutical industry and share the same across FP&A department.
- Additionally, you will be involved in the idea generation and development of new tools, ensure high quality transition as per the defined transition methodology, provide the stakeholders with reliable and correct financial information and analyses.
- Finally you will be responsible for documentations updates, participation in monthly meetings with stakeholders and implementing action plans, ownership of Monthly Management Reports, provide analysis on the key drivers of deviations against budget/forecast, financial System reconciliations, preparation of performance presentations for business meetings, be a part of the planning Processes - anchor budget and rolling estimate process, provide adhoc analysis based on business needs and ensure documentation is recorded and maintained according to corporate finance archiving guidelines.
- Qualifications Below are the qualifications required. Master in Finance (or equivalent) from a well-recognised institute with good academic track record and grades Over all 5 to 8 years but minimum 3 years of relevant experience in functional financial planning and analysis like budgeting, forecasting, reporting & BI tool like tableau or Alteryx, SAP
- Experience in business controlling and other finance disciplines Solid understanding within the field of accounting and finance Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is an advantage Strong analytical skills and ability to provide recommendations despite uncertainty and pressure Working at Novo Nordisk In Novo Nordisk, you will be met with trust, interesting challenges and rich opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will be investing your unique skills in an environment focused around a competent sharing of knowledge, and where your talent and experience is valued.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards