Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: Global Forecasting Manager
- The position As a Global Forecasting Manager you will Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to Insights & Forecasting (I&F) by using strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data, by processing various data files into useful analyses for stakeholders in I&F, and support in 'sanitisation' and 'check' of data file (particularly from IMS) before uploading into system & subsequent report generation. Also develop custom analysis tools in a variety of programming languages and applications such as Advanced Excel, VBA, Powerpoint, Access & SAP system (Business Warehouse or Business Objects) and IMS databases (MIDAS), also you will need develop and implement complex mathematical and statistical models that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Additionally, ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects by conducting quality check of various reports and analysis related to I&F.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes by independently executing tasks/projects with minimal supervision also strengthen and build CSCA intellectual property position finally develop operating manuals for the deliverables that have been assigned. Hence this position requires frequent and active engagement with numerous internal stakeholders.
- Important communication and stakeholder engagement skills are necessary to manage relationships. Qualifications
- The below qualifications are required: Master's Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute Graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech) Good academic track records and grades 4+ years of experience in Pharma Analytics industry. Consulting experience would be a plus Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan
- Execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation (sanitisation) and report generation Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams.
- Consulting experience a plus Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture Technical skills: Must have: Advanced level knowledge of Excel, VBA & PowerPoint.
- SAS proficiency (SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Dataflux Web Studio, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Management Console, SAS LSF, SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide) Working level knowledge of IMS MIDAS database - ideally with knowledge about the diabetes therapy area, such as treatments and key market developments and dynamics Preferred: Knowledge of SAP (SAP Business Warehouse proficiency, potentially also SAP Business Objects)
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards