Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Responsible for the reporting of financial results for the Hub functions with commentary including income, balance sheet and cash flow, which is accurate, complete and: Fully compliant with all relevant accounting standards, current best practice and any other regulations
- Consistently apply accounting policies which are appropriate to the current business environment Tightly controls transaction activity that operates in line with global processes and incorporates best practice financial controls Delivers insight to the Division in key areas of risk, growth and performance making recommendations for continuous improvements and remedial action as required Co-ordinate the month end review process, OE reporting requirements, facilitating month end meetings
- This AFC is responsible for the financial results with strong analytical skill. Compiling monthly results & variance analysis, Review financial information against historical run rates and future growth plans.
- Owns the Market balance sheets including approval of reconciliations Review of accounting papers Final review of statutory results with FD.
- Supports and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits for their entity. Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modeling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Qualified chartered accountant Extensive post qualification experience, preferably within a similar operating model and the same sector Finance Controller experience of at least 12 years.
Experience: 12 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards