Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Practitioner - Finance and Administration Delivery
- Involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing. Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master
- Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately. Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices. Recording of Invoices both
- Purchase Order Based and Non-Purchase Order Based (Un-supported Invoices), Co-ordination with various stakeholders, obtaining coding, approval and resolving issues around blocked invoices.
- Ensuring payment and expense entries are posted in accounting software on a timely basis. You will handle manual and automatic payment requests.
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals.
- Would be involved in handling queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails. Adhere to client SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and timelines Required Technical and
- Professional Expertise Commerce Graduate with minimum of 2-4 Years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in invoice and vendor management along with resolving queries, and Invoice reconciliation.
- Proven work knowledge to manage payment reporting and reconciliation activities. Preferred
- Technical and Professional Expertise Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards