Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Counterparty Credit Infrastructure and Capital Risk - Analyst
- Responsibilities Build up subject matter expertise in and support one or more of the following areas of CCIC work: Infrastructure & Stress
- Ongoing quality assurance and explains/analysis of Gauss exposure results and transaction pricing accuracy; Peak/SRE exposure methodology and implementation; explain/analysis and UAT go-live testing for stress testing, contingent risk, and wrong way risk; CCAR stress production International Capital validation/explains of Pillar 1 IMM capital calculations (EEPE); managing the Gauss runs for Pillar 2 and stressed capital; support for SA-CCR internationally (ex US); general capital support for JPM PLC and JPM AG Data Governance â€“ work closely with the local CCIC and Credit teams and the global CCIC data governance leads to assist in addressing data quality aspects relevant to counterparty risk BAU Controls manage control functions for derivatives, securities and F&O products in Credit Risk Infrastructure, including mispricing, fail trades, radar roll back etc.
- Communicate effectively to multiple levels of management and various stakeholders in Credit Risk, Gauss, Credit Risk Technology, QR and Operations on control gaps, projects, automation of existing processes, issue resolutions etc.
- Close interaction and partnership with other areas of Credit Risk, both in primary locations and locally Credit Analysts/Officers, Collateral Risk/SIMM team, CRSM etc. Essential Skills, Experience, And Qualifications
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills, with at least degree level education Ideally some familiarity with derivative products and their risks
- Strong organizational, communication and partnership skills - Very detailed oriented; at the same time, being able to think holistically, creatively and critically Counterparty Credit Infrastructure and Capital Risk
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards