Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Instructional Designer
- As an integral part of the learning team, the Instructional Designer reviews offerings from vendors to ensure they meet standards set out by the PLS Training Design and Delivery.
- Drives the review and repurposing of existing content to optimize the effectiveness and productivity of existing learning offerings.
- Build and develop strong sustainable relationships with all internal and external stake-holders, working collaboratively with them to achieve common goals and share knowledge and best practice Is the expert in instructional design for the PLS Training Design and Delivery function, driving the use of technology and the reduction in reliance on face-to-face classroom learning.
- Minimum requirements Degree or third level qualification related to Teaching/Training advantageous Instructional design qualification essential.
- Project Management qualification desirable Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages an advantage 4+ years in Instructional Design with experience in delivering learning solutions in the Pharma or Healthcare industry
- Experience working in a global Learning Department.
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards