Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Regional Success Architect
- Your deep exposure to how customers is solving problems with Health Cloud makes you a valuable source of insight to others.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for sharing these learnings with our partners in TMP (Technology Marketing Product), Alliances, Customer Success Group and beyond, to help further drive customer success, product adoption, and customer transformations.
- Advise our customers and their SI Partners on technical solution designs & recommendations that leverage the Health Cloud product to solve the complex use cases, and deliver maximum business value.
- Conduct solutions presentations and guides customers and partners towards a best-practice solution design.
- Be an effective presenter to both implementation teams, as well as command the attention of C levels, and earn their trust through style and conversation.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationship with product owners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Technology, Marketing & Product organization, and Customers to support early adopter program. Be a voice of the customer champion and provide insight to TMP on future release needs and challenges.
- Be a thought leader in the healthcare industry and evangelize the value of Health Cloud for HLS.
- Thorough understanding of the Health Cloud product and how our customers leverage it in the solutions they use to manage their business.
- Experience with the HLS industry, the business and technical challenges they face, and how the industry is attempting to solve them
- Creative solution finding including technological, business & organizational aspects Customer facing implementation and advisory depth within HLS / Public Health verticals (5+years)
- Depth in Salesforce Core and Platform products Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyses information, and advises on comprehensive solutions.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modelling aids.
- A passion for continuous new learning to become one of the earliest experts on new product capabilities, the use cases they solve for, and the best practices from early adopter implementations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards