Role: Creative Group Head
Experience: 5-8 years
Resource requirement: 1
- Ensures timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects.
- Work closely with clients and other cross functional teams to formulate appropriate overall strategy for a project or client.
- Invent new ideas for branding, 360 campaigns and marketing messages.
- Develop compelling creative campaigns that will produce measurable marketing result, across Omni–channels including websites, digital media, social platforms, on ground promotions.
- Participate in new business initiatives, from identifying opportunities to pitch development.
- Hands on creative development from concept to implementation. Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise, freelancers, and studios/ producers when their services are required. Skills required • Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages
- Possess an understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.